Consolidation continues to reshape the look and feel of markets for raw materials and ingredient supply in nutrition. Consumer demand for higher-quality ingredients will push the supply chain toward more branded, science-backed products.
The 2014 Raw Material & Ingredient Supply Report will touch upon these and other pressing issues affecting the supply segment.
In this report you will find:
- Quantification of the U.S. nutrition industry supply chain, including market size estimates for raw materials, wholesale sales and consumer sales.
- Industry forecasts through 2020.
- A competitive analysis of and discussion of trends affecting individual raw material and ingredient product categories within the U.S. nutrition industry.
- Business profiles of approximately 145 ingredient supply companies serving the U.S. market, including SWOT analyses for 75 of these companies.
- Detailed sections for all supplement subcategories, including: vitamins, herbs & botanicals, minerals, sports nutrition, meal supplements and specialty supplements.
- A history of key events in the raw material and ingredient supply industry over the last two decades.
- Powerpoint summary of key findings
- Comprehensive report charts in Excel format